Both dogs and humans are in great need of relaxation. A relaxing day to spend together is a very pleasant project. Spend the whole day in slow motion, stress-free and pressure-free, just to rest and enjoy the finer things in life. And when you have a dog, it’s even better, because they also need some moments of relaxation from time to time.
Here are 6 ideas for a perfect day of relaxation with your dog …
1. Take a day off: This is the most obvious thing if you really want to relax – don’t go to work. Ask for a day off; This will allow you to make the most of it with your dog.
2. An outdoor nap: If the weather allows it (in case of a heat wave, avoid doing it between the end of the morning and 4 p.m.), take a good nap for 2 outdoors. There are many places where you can take a nap during the day, depending on where you live: beach, field, park, etc.
3. A longer walk: Give your dog a longer walk than usual, ideally in a natural setting to combine relaxation, awe, and fresh air. Walking can be a good way to start physical activity. All the elements and objects found in your walking environment can serve as a pretext for playing and doing physical activity. For example:
* walk and jump along a small ravine
* hike with an improved path between stones and trees
* runs upstairs
* run in a public park
* play with a tree branch
* an extended game of catch or seek
* or even hide and seek
4. Massages and wellness: what would happen if you dedicated this day of relaxation to wellness treatments for you and your 4-legged friend? Obviously, if your budget allows, make an appointment in a massage parlor and do the same for your puppy. In fact, there are professionals of canine massage, but you can massage it yourself by learning the basic movements.
5. Full of caresses and tenderness: petting your dog is an art! Beyond the caresses we give our dog on a daily basis, sometimes even unconsciously and mechanically, there are others that we give when looking at your animal directly in the eyes for a real connection. Just be careful not to pet it where you don’t like to be touched too much; for some dogs it is the head, while for others it is the rump.
6. Cocooning: You can simply spend the day relaxing at home, doing nothing, enjoying the comfort of the sofa and watching TV with your dog on your lap. Offer them some goodies (without going overboard) and let them know how much you love them.
There are many ways to connect with your furry friend. Think of something else please.
When you are looking for something a little different to show your love to your furry friend then wag over to http://www.SoWaggy.com it will make their tail wag!
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Lee_Lister/15449
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10282615