Buying a new car is an exciting adventure, but it can also involve a lot of running, dealing with different car dealers, and doing a lot of research. New cars are expensive.
According to reports, in 2015 the average price of a new vehicle was $ 33,500 and just as you leave the dealership and hit the road in your new vehicle, the value of your car drops by almost at least 11%. The value of a new car also drops nearly 20% each year, decreasing the value by almost 30% for the first year alone.
That begs the question, why wouldn’t everyone buy a used car? The reasons vary from wanting you to be the first and only owner, knowing what you are buying, and not wanting to do the proper research.
While a new car should never be considered a bad investment, there are other options that can save you thousands of dollars, and the difference in vehicles isn’t usually very far.
For example, if you compare prices, go to the dealerships and find the type of car you want, you should not stop there. Keep shopping and search for used vehicles of the same model, depending on usage and mileage, you can save more than $ 10,000 in some cases.
Many people think that used cars are broken or hit. And while that may be true, chances are when someone is selling your old car it’s still in good condition and you’re probably looking for a change, too. Doing the right research and working with the right people is important in finding the best deal.
Here are five of the best used cars you can find for under $ 15,000.
1. 2011-2014 Cadillac CTS: The Cadillac CTS was a turning point for the automaker, making it more competitive by offering a more affordable price while maintaining the luxury, comfort and driving precision of its previous models. . This midsize car is one of the best options when looking for a used car.
2. Mazda 6 2014-2016 – While this may be hard to find, it is one of the best newer models you can buy used. The Mazda 6 has a great, clean interior, plenty of storage space and a variety of updated technology throughout the vehicle.
3. Honda CR-V 2012-2016: For a compact SUV, the Honda CR-V is one of the best benefits for your investment when you buy used. Practical and reliable, the CR-V is one of the best and newest models you can find.
4. Toyota Camry Hybrid 2012-2015: The Camry Hybrid is a great choice when you buy a used vehicle and are looking for a cleaner ride. Offering a comfortable and efficient ride, the Camry Hybrid also returns approximately 40 miles per gallon, saving you even more money.
5. Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 – In terms of trucks, it is difficult to find a better deal than the Toyota Tundra. Durable and reliable, the Tundra is ideal for working, towing, and essentially anything you want out of a truck.
Buying a used car is the smartest decision. Not only will you save money, with the right amount of time searching and the right research, but you can also save a ton and use that money elsewhere.
Try taking the actual car you are seeing to a personal mechanic as well, allowing him to look over the vehicle to make sure nothing is wrong. This is very important to make sure that the car sounds inside and out.
There are many great places to buy used cars, allowing you to test drive and check your vehicles before making any purchases. If you take the time to do the right research and shopping, you will save on your new vehicle. For the new car buyer, it makes sense to buy a used car, saving money almost immediately and in the long run.
Regardless of whether you choose to buy a new or used car, you will want to keep your new purchase protected. Finding cheap auto insurance near me is the best bet to stay safe and covered, no matter what event you may encounter on the roads. The right insurance company will be with you every step of the way, whether in a new or used car.
For more tips, help and information about the auto industry and car buying, visit my blog at https://insurancenavy.com/blog/
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jacob_K._LePretre/2483913
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9912614